Brand: Huda Beauty

CollectionPrecious Stones Collection

Product: Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette

Shade: Emerald







CRUELTY FREE
PARABEN FREE

Binxcat's Musing: The swatches above represent 3 swipes with no primer.  Do I need to say more?  Kind of speaks for itself I think.  the mattes are poorly pigmented, dry, and dusty.  The metallics are not bound together well.   I will update this post after I have a chance to test wear over primer (on or before 9/24/18).

UPDATE - I used 4 shades from this palette.  While they were still pretty dusty, and required a careful tapping of the brushes before use, they all applied fine over a good primer.  The darkest green shade was extremely pigmented and was difficult to sheer out and blend.  They wore all day with very little fading (only the lightest matte) and minimal fallout.

Description:
What it is: 
A range of compact eyeshadow palettes, expertly curated by Huda herself, offering beauty lovers a complete day-to-night eye color wardrobe. 

What it does: 
Each Huda Beauty Precious Stones Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented creamy, metallic and duo chrome shadows inspired by the rich reflection of gemstones. Packed with stunning shades of amethyst, ruby, emerald, topaz, and sapphire, this palette is perfect for adding a hint of sparkle to the eyelids. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go. 


Suggested Usage:
-Blend the shadows seamlessly together, using darker shades in the crease, and lighter hues along the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
-Using a smudge or liner brush, apply one of the darker shades along the top and bottom lash line.
-With your ring finger, or with setting spray on an eyeshadow brush, apply the shimmer shade to the center of your eyelid to amp up the glamour.

No ingredient information available at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog