Brand: Laqa & Co.

Product: B'Lighter

Shade: Rose Royce



CRUELTY FREE
VEGAN
PARABEN FREE
GLUTEN FREE

Binxcat's Musing:  After having bought the Laqa B'Lighter in Peacher's Daughter, I knew I wanted this shade when it was released.  Rose Royce is a pinky-rose shimmer that works perfectly on my fair-light skin tone.  It does not emphasize my pores and wears all day.  I typically apply with my fingers and either blend with my fingers or use my UD Optical Illusion Brush.

Brand Description:  It's a Blush....It's a Highlighter....It's a B'Lighter!!! Available in two shades, Rose Royce is a creamy balm that reacts to the warmth of skin for a flawless blend. This shade is the newest in the B'Lighter Collection and is a rosy color with a perfect purple shimmery finish. Its smooth application leaves a pigmented glow for the perfect strobe, contour and touch of color. 

Ingredients:  Paraffin wax, Liquid Paraffin, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 15850:2, CI 45410:2.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog