Brand: Trust Fund Beauty

ProductLoose Eyeshadow

Shade: Galaxy Gazing - purple (shimmer)



CRUELTY FREE
VEGAN

Binxcat's Musing:  Galaxy Gazing is a stunning shimmery purple.  Shown here swatched with no primer, I had no issues with pigmentation, blending, or fallout.  Purple can be a tricky shade to manufacture but there are no complaints to be had about this one.  I would note that the shade does stain (see below):


NOTE:  While this is a stellar product, I will NOT be purchasing directly from the brand again.  Not only did I have issues with the brand not shipping per site policy, but when they did ship, they failed to ship all of my products (and one product arrived damaged).  After attempting to remedy the situation with the brand regarding the unshipped product, ultimately I had to file a PayPal claim (which was almost immediately found in my favor).  Obviously, this is an abbreviated version of what transpired but needless to say, it was quite disturbing and serious as evidenced by the fact that despite the large volume of orders I place, this is the ONLY brand I will never buy from again.  So, you've been warned.

No ingredient information available at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog