Brand: RealHer

Product: Shadow Palette

Shade: Be Your Own Kind Of Beauty

Save 15% on your RealHer order with my Ambassador Code.  Code is BINX15







CRUELTY FREE
PARABEN FREE

Binxcat's Musing:  Ok, so I didn't think I needed another basics palette.  After all, being a blogger, I have more makeup than I could possibly use in a lifetime. But, I bought this palette anyway and have discovered I really did need it.  Be Your Own Kind of Beauty is the perfect day to night palette for anyone and everyone.  Not only does it have the perfect combination of finishes, but the shades are created in such a way, they are flattering across the board.  Even for someone like me, who has hooded eyes, the shimmers do not look unflattering on the crease.  Every shade swatches and wears beautifully.  Shown here swatched with no primer.  The shades wear all day on me over my regular primer without creasing or fading.  I find I reach for this palette quite often - either to use on its own or to accompany another palette that doesn't have a complete color story.  And, for the retail price minus the discount with my Code (I pay the same price as you do), it was a steal!

Brand Description:  “Always, always be your own kind of beautiful”
20% of the proceeds from Be Your Own Kind of Beauty are donated to AAUW. AAUW is the nation’s leading voice promoting equity and education for women and girls.

Features 9 empowering, long-wearing, and crease resistant shades from soft beige, copper to bold black. Textures range from matte to metallic for all day wear.

No ingredient information available at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog