About Me:


About Me:  In short, I’m average.  Matter of fact, I am also short.  Five foot one to be exact.  Dark brown hair that I dye black, fair to light skin, green eyes.  And I’m not independently wealthy so, like most of you, I have to work for a living.  I don’t work in the beauty field – although I do admit to taking a job with Lancome years ago as an extra side job just “for fun”.  I have one child – an adult daughter – who like most Moms - I am extremely proud of.  And I love cats – surprised?

Why I Started This Blog:  Being average, as I said, I got tired of searching the internet for the best beauty products “out there”.  I found I was wasting money – and we’ve already established that we need to work for those dollars – on products that either didn’t work as promised or weren’t worth their cost.  So this blog is for everyone out there that wants to know what the trends are but doesn’t want to waste their money on what doesn’t work.

So What’s Up With Blogging As My Cat:  Well this blog isn’t about me, it’s about you and what you may want to consider adding to your beauty products.  It’s about the notion that we are all beautiful because real beauty comes from inside (as my grandmother used to say, “Lipstick and paint makes a girl what she ain’t!)  As I said, I love cats.  And thinking about cats I realized that a lot of wisdom has come from them.  Who didn’t learn lessons from The Cheshire Cat or Garfield or Chase No Face or Grumpy Cat or Tom (a la Tom and Jerry) or Chaos (Aladdin) or…well you understand the point.  So I decided to let the wisdom come from my cat because after all it’s your best friend that will always tell you what you might not want to hear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog