Brand: Makeup Geek

Product: Highlighter Compact

ShadeStarlight rosy pink with a reflective luminous finish



CRUELTY FREE
PARABEN FREE

Binxcat's Musing:  I purchased this product from Target when the brand became available there.  My first highlighter came completely shattered - and I mean dust!  Target did quickly replace the shattered product (which they advised I could keep).  The new highlighter arrived and is swatched in the first pic.  The pan was extremely hard and whether swatched with brush or finger was a very, very light pink.  Since I still had the powder from the demolished product, I decide to do a swatch of that as well.  You an see the crushed highlighter appears significantly darker than the pan one.  The shimmer/iridescence is amazing.  BUT it isn't remotely rosy pink or rose or pink.  It is a very strong gold!  Honestly, I have no idea what to make of this.  

Brand Description:  Come to the light and illuminate your most-loved features with Makeup Geek Highlighters! The super-smooth and incredibly pigmented formula provides a reflective luminosity that ranges from subtle to extreme-use a light hand for a natural, lit-from-within glow or pack it on for an intense, strobed effect. 

No ingredient information available at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog