Brand: KKW Beauty

CollectionKKW x Mario

ProductGloss

ShadeSuper Nude -  pale sheer nude with gold pearl




CRUELTY FREE

Binxcat's Musing:   I would not have purchased this shade if I had to do so as a single.  But, since I bought the KKW x Mario Bundle, it came with the bundle.  I am so glad it did.  Sometimes you need to step out of your comfort zone.  Super Nude is a sheer nude as stated.  the gold pearl is subtle and just enough to add a bit of sparkle and interest.  Since gloss, especially sheer gloss, changes appearance based on lip pigmentation, this one ends up being an absolute beauty on wear.  It is gorgeous on its own or used a a topper.  It can easily work for anyone.  I do not find it to be sticky.

Brand Description:  The KKW x MARIO high shine gloss can be worn alone or with your favorite lipstick or lip liner for a smooth and ultra-glossy finish.

No ingredient information available at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog