Brand: IDUN Minerals

ProductCreme Lipstick

Shade Sylvia - berry red (semi-sheer)




CRUELTY FREE

Binxcat's Musing:  Sylvia is a lovely my lips but better (MLBB) shade.  It gives just enough color to brighten the face.  On wear it was moisturizing and did not pull into or emphasize lip lines.

Brand Description:  Available in eight beautiful shades with fine transparent finish, the IDUN Mineral’s creme lipstick contains highly purified mineral pigments and moisturizing shea butter and Nordic cloudberry oil. Purified from nickel, chromium, and microorganisms, these lipsticks contain no talk, silicone, fragrance, bismuth or paragons.

Ingredients:  Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Cera Microcristallina, Synthetic Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-2 Tetrastearate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Capryl Glycol, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil, [+/-] C.I. 77891, C.I. 77499 C.I. 42090, C.I. 45410, C.I. 77491, C.I. 77492.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog