Brand: IDUN Minerals

ProductEyeshadow Palette

ShadeLavendel





CRUELTY FREE

Binxcat's Musing:  Another cohesive quad from IDUN Minerals.  Lavendel makes a solid office-friendly palette.  This warm toned palette has good pigment but did have some kickback in pan.  The kickback did not effect application over primer nor did it cause fallout.  Swatches are without primer.

Brand Description:  IDUN Mineral’s eyeshadow quads combine ultra-purified minerals with a range of 4 shades assortments form an almost endless combination of looks. From the ultra-sophisticated to the sultry and dramatic, anything is possible with our cool color assortments.

All IDUN Minerals eyeshadows are ophthalmologist tested.
Ingredients:  
Color 1: Mica, Kaolin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Silica, May Contain (+/-): C.I. 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), C.I. 77491 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492 (Iron Oxide)
Color 2: Mica, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, May Contain (+/-): C.I. 77499 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77742 (Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
Color 3: Mica, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, May Contain (+/-): C.I. 77499 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77491 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77492 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
Color 4: Mica, Kaolin, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, May Contain (+/-): C.I. 77499 (Iron Oxide), C.I. 77742 (Manganese Violet), C.I. 77491 (Iron Oxide)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog