Brand: Natasha Denona

Product: Duo Chrome Top Coat


Shade: Lavender/Gold and Silver




CRUELTY FREE
PARABEN FREE

Binxcat's Musing:  Did you hear me cry?  Sigh.  I really wanted to love this.  A duochrome top coat with a lavender base, gold and silver sparkle?  Yes please.  This product is lavender based.  I see more silver than gold reflect.  And...it's chunky on application.  I think it can be made to work but for the price, I expected better quality (that said - I will be posting another shade of the top coat tomorrow so stay tuned to hear what I think about that one.)

Description:  A new, multiuse formulation with a sheer coverage.  Based on Natasha's Duo Chroma eyeshadows, the Duo Chrome Top Coat can be applied on bare lids, on top of eyeshadow, or on top of lipstick for a dazzling, duo chrome effect. The formula is long-lasting, crease proof, waterproof, and can is easy to build to your desired level of sheer or semi-sheer coverage. It’s creamy to the touch, and gives a natural, lustrous, glass-like effect thanks to its richness in chroma crystals.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog