Brand: Darling Girl Cosmetics

Product: Inner Glow Blush


Shade: Little Mischief - dusty plum with copper sheen

Save 15% on your Darling Girl purchase with my Affiliate Code. Code is BINX15



CRUELTY FREE

Approved for use on eyes and face

Binxcat's Musing:  Ok, so admittedly, I'm, an affiliate with the brand but I'm also really honest.  so I'm not going to lie here and I will tell you when I received this my first thought was, "Man, there's no way I can wear this."  I'm a fair-light neutral skintone and thought this was way too dark for me.  I was wrong.  With a light hand, this blush is actually absolutely gorgeous on!  It kind of has a bit of the vibe of the blush from the non-cf brand NARS.  It has depth to it but also a beautiful copper sheen that was tough to get in a still picture.  Bonus too - this one is also eye safe and makes a really gorgeous smoky eye or monotone eye look.

Brand Description:  Inner Glow blushes have a duochrome finish which like having a blush with a built in luminizer. Try applying blush like normal then then a stippling brush and spritz with a setting spray and pat on cheek bones for added glow.

Ingredients  :Mica, Myristic Acid, Magnesium Hydroxide, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines and Iron Oxide(s). NOT Lip Approved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog