Brand: IDUN Minerals

ProductPowder Foundation

ShadeSaga - light neutral



CRUELTY FREE
VEGAN

Binxcat's Musing:  I wanted to share with you my favorite powder foundation.  I've tried many powder foundations from other brands and had little success; they just didn't wear well.  The powder foundation from IDUN Minerals, is lightweight, easy to apply and blend and sits beautifully on my skin.  I've worn it with a variety of primers and it plays well with all of them (silicone and non silicone based).  When I want to increase coverage on a light-medium foundation, I often use this over the liquid foundation I'm using.  It does not crease on the skin, it does not oxidize, and it does not emphasize pores or fine lines. 

Brand Description:  IDUN Mineral’s ultra-purified mineral foundation creates a luminous, natural finish while caring for skin and protecting it. The rich, natural pigments offer even, blendable color with a soft beautiful finish for all day wear.

The extreme purity of our minerals offers beautiful results to all skin types, including sensitive skin.
It's the only makeup product on the market that is approved by the Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.

For flawless results, apply it with a kabuki brush.
Pouring foundation in cover.
1. Pour the desired amount of the powder foundation into the cover and swipe around in circles with the kabuki brush.
Get rid of redundant foundation.
2. Do this until you have received all of the product into the brush.
Applying powder foundation in circular motion to face.
3. Start massaging the powder on your face in large circular movements.

Ingredients:  Mica, Zinc Oxide, +/- C.I. 77491, C.I. 77492, C.I. 77891, C.I. 77499

Comments

Popular posts from this blog